Monday, June 1, 2009

But you're speaking gibberish.

Graaagh!

Like a zombie clawing from its own grave, I return to blogging. Not with a shout of triumph or the sound of trumpets, but with a whisper.

A whisper that sounds a bit like "Braaaaaains..."

But yeah, here I am again. A bit tired of waiting for my dear friend Ran to return from Japan to fix his server. (However, once mystmakers is back up and running again, I have every intention of returning my blog back there.)

So yeah... what's happened to me in the last... 5 months?

Not much really. I'm rather ashamed at the utter lack of things that I have to report.

So, what's up with you guys?

5 comments:

Harrison said...

Hi nomad.
My word verification is poopsid :>

Yay poop.


Edit: Aww I got excited and type it wrong. Now it's bectent :<

Anonymous said...

Whee, llama's back! ;)

Meanwhile, I'm going crazy trying to plan Mysterium. Come to Mysterium, nommie!

TW said...

Yay, blog! :D Now I shall actually read your blog. :)

My verification is tallogi. Just sayin'.

Aaron Paul Ingebrigtsen (Plarndude) said...

I was going to stop posting comments and go to bed, but, ah what the heck. I'm terribly bored, wishing my life didn't suck, and trying not to push people away despite my general dislike of social situations. Otherwise, I guess I'm ok. Well, anyway, since we are mentioning them, my word verification this time around is deristri. hm.

Nisan said...

I like fluffy things.