Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blast from the 31st century past.

Man... when someone fails us, leave it up to the fans to salvage something from it.

Let no mistake be made, when I was an 11 year-old llama, there was nothing more awesome than Mechwarrior 2. I played the hell out of that game, and the series has always been dear to my heart. Even though in recent years it's veered more towards straight up action instead of simulation. Despite that, I still love to play Mechassault: Phantom War on my DS despite its flaws.

There has been nothing on the horizon for any Battletech/Mechwarrior/Mechassault fans in a long time. Seems like Mechassault 2 is going to be the last game in the series for the near future.


Here's hoping it gets to see the light of day.



1 comment:

Aaron Paul Ingebrigtsen (Plarndude) said...

I remember playing Mechwarrior, wow, that was fun, I got blasted to pieces most of the time though. Hey, How the heek are you doing man? Ok, I'm done. Stick a fork in me. Ding! gnight.